About this task
You can add images from your local file system, from files you have already uploaded, or from web pages to enhance your blog entries.
- Create or edit a blog entry.
- Insert your cursor in the Entry field where you want the image to appear.
- Click the Insert Image icon in the editor toolbar.
- Do one of the following:
Choose layout options to size and position the image.
Click Insert to add the image to the blog posting.
Preview your posting or post it to the blog to see the image.
- Browse for a file name to add an image file from your local file system.
- Select from a recent photo you uploaded.
- Enter a URL for an image file on a web page.
Parent topic: Creating a blog entry