Before you begin
To perform these steps you must be connected to an IBM
Connections site. For more information, see Connecting to an IBM Connections site
About this task
This topic provides one way to add Microsoft
Office documents to IBM
Connections. You can also add documents from the File
tab in Office applications by clicking Save & Send
and then Send to IBM Connections
Parent topic: Using the IBM Connections Plug-in for Microsoft Office
- Open the document.
- Click the IBM Connections tab.
- Click Files.
- If you connect to more than one IBM Connections site, select a site to upload the document to.
- Type tags which you can use to find the document in Connections.
- Choose to share the file with no one, or with specific people or communities, or with everyone.
- Choose whether to allow other people who can see the document to share it with other people.
This option is not available if you choose to share with everyone.
- Click Upload.