Before you begin
To perform these steps you must be connected to an IBM Connections site. For more information, see Connecting to an IBM Connections site
About this task
This topic provides one way to add Microsoft
Office documents to IBM Connections. You can also add documents from the File
tab in Office applications by clicking Save & Send
and then Send to IBM Connections
- Open the document.
- Click the IBM Connections tab.
- Click Wikis.
- If you connect to more than one IBM Connections site, select a site to upload the document to.
- Do one of the following:
Change the file name.
- Select My wikis, and then expand the wiki you want and select a page.
- Select Search, and type characters to use to search for a wiki.
- Select an existing wiki page attachment.
If you selected an attachment, it will be replaced by the uploaded document.
Parent topic: Using the IBM Connections Plug-in for Microsoft Office