Adding links to your blogAdded by IBM on February 11, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|Make links to web sites available to all of your blog readers.
About this task
You can enhance your blog by adding links to related web sites, feeds, or images.
- Click My Blogs.
- Click Settings for the blog that you want to edit.
- Click Links.
- To add a link, click Add Link and enter a title for the link and the URL.
- If the link is to a feed, enter the feed URL.
- If you want to use an image instead of link text, specify the image file to use.
- To impose a sort order, enter a number for the link. Links display in order from the smallest number to the largest one.
- Click Save to save the link.
Links will display in a Links section on the blog page.
What to do next
After creating links, you can delete or edit them.
Parent topic: Using
- To delete one or more links, navigate to the Links page, select the box next to one or more links and click Delete.
- To edit a link, click the Edit icon next to the link.