Before you begin
Install the Lotus Quickr
connector on the Deployment Manager server. For information on how to install the connector, see Installing the IBM Connections Connector for Lotus Quickr
After you have installed the Lotus Quickr
connector on the Deployment Manager server, perform the following steps to complete the network installation.
- Log in to the WebSphere® Application Server Integrated Solutions Console for the Deployment Manager.
- Select System administration -> Nodes, select All nodes, and then click Full Resynchronize.
- Select System administration -> Node agents.
- Select the nodes that have been updated, and then click Stop.
- Start the nodes on each node machine.l
What to do next
The Lotus Quickr
Delayed Synchronizer propagates community membership changes to associated Lotus Quickr
places if the Lotus Quickr
server is down when a community change occurs. In a networked environment, you need to edit the communities-quickr-config.xml
file to ensure that the Lotus Quickr
Delayed Synchronizer is only enabled on one server. For more information, see Configuring delayed synchronization
Parent topic: Using the Lotus Quickr connector installation wizard
Using the Lotus Quickr connector installation wizard