Before you begin
Ensure that you created new content stores while installing IBM
About this task
You can reuse content stores from your IBM
Connections 3.0.1 deployment by copying the data to the new content stores in your 4.0 deployment. You do not need to copy local content stores because those directories are recreated by the 4.0 deployment.
This topic applies to all releases of version 3.0.1.
To copy data from your IBM
Connections 3.0.1 content stores, complete the following steps:
Parent topic: Content store migration
Reusing content stores
- Locate the content stores in your IBM Connections 3.0.1 deployment.
- Copy the 3.0.1 data to the corresponding content store in your IBM Connections 4.0 deployment.
- Use the following table as a guide to organizing the content stores:
Table 1. Content stores that must be copied
- The table excludes content that is generated by the Search application, such as indexes and statistics.
- If you created additional content stores, copy those content stores as well as the default content stores in the table. For Activities, for example, the content stores that you must copy are defined in the objectStore element of the oa-config.xml file.
|Content Store Location |