Before you begin
List all the fixes that you have already installed by completing the following steps:
- Open a command prompt and change to the connections_root/updateInstaller directory.
- Run the following command:
updateSilent.sh|bat -installDir lotus_connections_root -fix -applications application_name
is one of the following IBM
Use a comma or semicolon to delimit multiple applications. If you do not provide this variable, all installed fixes will be listed.
Connections update installer does not install fixes for IBM Cognos
®. For more information about updating Cognos
, see your Cognos
About this task
To download fixes, including interim fixes and fix packs, complete the following steps.
- Go to the
- Select Lotus® from the product group menu, IBM Connections from the Product menu, your currently Installed version, your Platform, and then click Continue.
- Use one of the available search methods to identify the fix that you wish to install.
Tip: Select Recommended to see a list of recommended fixes for your release.
- Follow the online instructions to download the fix to a temporary directory.
- Extract the contents of the fix file and then copy the extracted files to the following directory:
Note: If a fixes subdirectory does not already exist in the update directory, create it. You need to specify this directory when you install fixes.
Parent topic: Updating IBM Connections 4.0
Installing interim fixes
Installing fix packs
Setting the WAS_HOME environment variable
Installing fixes as a non-root user
Installing a fix pack in console mode
Getting product fixes