Before you begin
Do not perform this procedure if there are no entry templates in the activity.
An entry template is a prototype of an entry. If you create a custom entry that you want to reuse, you can save it as a template. The next time you add an entry, you have the option of adding an entry with the custom fields specified in the template. See Creating entry templates
for more information.
About this task
To edit an entry template, complete the following steps:
Parent topic: Working with entry templates
Creating entry templates ic40
Adding a custom entry ic40
- Open the activity that contains the entry templates that you want to edit.
- From the title bar, click More Actions, and then select Edit Entry Templates.
- Click Edit next to the template that you want to edit.
- Make the edits that you want. To associate an icon with the template, select an icon.
When you associate an icon with a template, the icon is displayed in the titles of any entries created using the template.
- Click Save.
- Edit another entry template or click Close.