Before you begin
An administrator sets a limit on the size of wikis. Wiki Owners and Editors can see a wiki's size limit and how much is used by clicking Index
, expanding the Pages
section, and then clicking either I Edited
or Edited by
. Size limit and use are displayed at the bottom of the list of pages.
To create pages in a community wiki you must be a member of the community. Membership and access is managed in the community. Community owners can edit and delete Community wikis from Communities. Community members can create and edit pages in the wiki. Users who are not members of the community can only read the wiki content. See the Communities wiki help for more information.
- Open a page on the level at which you want to create your new page.
- Do any of the following:
- Right-click on a page in the navigation box and click Create Child or Create Peer.
- Click Page Actions -> Create Peer to create a page at the same level as the current page.
- Click Page Actions -> Create Child to create a page one level below the current page.
- In the navigation tree, click New Page to create a page at the top level in the wiki.
What to do next
Edit page content in the Rich Text
tab or HTML Source
tab. The rich-text editor is straightforward, what you see is what you get. You must know HTML to use the HTML editor.
To add attachments, click the Attachments
tab and click Add an attachment
To delete the page, click Page Actions
-> Move to Trash
and then select the page in Trash to complete its deletion.
Parent topic: Using