How do I see information about documents?Added by IBM on February 11, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|Information about documents is in tabs on the document summary page.
About this task
You can see attachment information, general information about the document, and the document's custom document type properties. If versioning is enabled in your environment, you can also see and work with versions of the document.
Perform the following steps to see information about a document:
- In any list of documents, click the detailed display icon to show more data about each document in the view. to show more data about each document in the view.
- Click the document title in any view to open its summary page, and then perform any of the following steps:
Optional: Click More -> Open in repository to work with documents in the ECM server.
- Click Attachments to see attached documents. You can download, replace, and delete attachments if you have proper permission. Permissions are set on the ECM server. This tab is only displayed with documents considered "pages" by the ECM repository.
- Click About this file to see the date and time it was last updated, the date and time it was uploaded, and its size.
- Click Custom Properties to see the values of the document type properties. See Document types for more information.
- Click Versions to see versions of a document. You can download, restore, and delete versions if you have proper permission. Permissions are set on the ECM server. This tab is only displayed if versioning is enabled in the repository and for the document type.
Parent topic: Using Linked Libraries