About this task
Owners of a wiki can move any wiki page to the trash. They can permanently delete pages from trash, or restore them to the wiki.
Editors of a wiki can move their pages (pages they created) to the trash. They can permanently delete their pages from trash, or restore their pages to the wiki.
Readers of a wiki can see the trash but they cannot move pages to the trash, or delete or restore pages when they are in the trash. If there is a page in the trash that a reader believes should be restored, the reader can contact the page owner and ask for the page to be restored. In public wikis, everyone has the same access as Readers.
- Log in to Wikis.
- Open a wiki page.
- Click Page Actions -> Move to Trash.
- Click Trash in the navigation panel.
- Choose either of the following options:
- To restore pages select them, and then click Restore. Restoring pages restores them under the parent if it exists, and does not preserve the order. If the parent does not exist, they are restored to the top level.
- To permanently delete pages select them, and then click Delete.
Note: You can select wiki pages on different pages in the trash. For example select wikis pages, then navigate to the next page in the trash, then select more wiki pages. The wiki pages on the first page remain selected.
To permanently delete all pages in the trash, click Empty Trash.