About this task
You can view all of the comments for your blog from a central location. If you are a blog owner and you checked the Moderate Comments
setting for your blog, you can review and manage comments from the Comments
In some organizations, the site administrator disables this application. In that case, the administrator must specifically assign you a moderator role for you to review and manage blog entries and comments.
- Select the blog you want to work with from the My Blogs page.
- Select Entries or Settings.
- Select Comments.
All of the comments posted to the blog are listed, with information including author, status, and entry name. You can manage comments from this view.
- To filter the set of comments, use the Date options to see comments for a particular date or date range.
- Click the Require Approval tab to view and manage comments awaiting approval.
- Select one or more comments and click one of the following:
Click the Published tab to view published comments.
- Approve to publish the comment to the blog.
- Reject if you do not want to publish the comment. You are prompted to enter an optional reason for rejecting the comment, which is sent in a notification email to the comment author. The author has the option to edit the comment and resubmit it for your review.
- Delete to permanently remove the comment.
From this tab you can edit comments, reject them and remove them from the blog, or delete them.
Click the Rejected tab to view rejected comments.
From this tab you can edit comments, approve them for publishing to the blog, or delete them.
Parent topic: Managing your blog