Before you begin
You must be a community owner to edit membership roles. To remove someone from the membership of a community, you must be the community owner or the member who is being removed.
Community members can remove themselves from a community's membership by selecting Community Actions
-> Leave Community
when they are logged in to the community.
To manage community membership, complete the following steps.
- From the I’m an Owner view, click a community to open its Overview page.
If you are not already logged in, you are prompted to do so.
- Click Members in the navigation pane and do one of the following.
- To change a membership role:
- Click Edit next to the member whose role you want to change.
- Select a role and click Save.
- To delete a member:
- Click Remove next to the member that you want to remove.
- Click OK to confirm your change.
Members receive an email notification to let them know about any change in their membership status. Email notifications are not sent to groups.
Exporting community membershipParent topic: Managing your communities
How do I add community members?
You can export the membership of a community to a comma-separated value (CSV) file that lists members by their email address.