Managing your community's Ideation BlogAdded by IBM on February 11, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|After you add an Ideation Blog to a community, you can control membership of the Ideation Blog, hide the Ideation Blog, or remove it from the community.
Before you begin
You must be a community owner to perform management tasks for an Ideation Blog. You must also be logged in to IBM
About this task
If your community has an Ideation Blog, you can manage it from the community in a number of ways. For example, you can hide or remove the Ideation Blog, or update the membership of the Ideation Blog. You can also perform Ideation Blog management tasks from the Blogs application. For more information, see Managing an Ideation Blog
Parent topic: Using an Ideation Blog in your community
- To add or remove an Ideation Blog member, you need to add or remove that person from the community membership.
You can do this on the community's Members page. For more information about changing community membership, see Managing community membership.
- You can perform the following Ideation Blog management tasks from the community Overview page by clicking the Actions icon in the Ideation Blog widget title bar and selecting from the menu that displays: in the Ideation Blog widget title bar and selecting from the menu that displays:
- To move the Ideation Blog widget up or down the Overview page, choose Move Up or Move Down as appropriate.
- To hide the Ideation Blog, choose Hide and confirm that you want to temporarily remove the Ideation Blog from the community.
When you are ready to resume Ideation Blog activity, select Community Actions -> Customize and select Ideation Blog from the Hidden section of the content palette. All the Ideation Blog content is restored to the community.
- To remove the Ideation Blog and all its content, choose Remove and confirm that you want to permanently remove the Ideation Blog.