About this task
Use a comment, rather than a new entry, when you want to respond to content in a particular blog entry. For example, you might add more information to a discussion or ask a question.
- Click the entry you want to respond to.
- If the blog is set up to accept comments click Add a Comment.
- Enter your comment in the text box.
- Optional: Click Preview to see how the comment will display in the blog.
- Optional: Select Add this as a new entry in my blog if you want to add this as an entry to your blog. If you have more than one blog, choose one from the list.
- Click Submit to publish the comment to the blog.
Multiple comments for an entry are displayed in the reverse order in which they were created.
If the blog's comments are moderated, the comment will not display immediately. Someone must approve the comment before it displays. Otherwise, the comment displays after the entry.
Parent topic: Using