About this task
When you download a file from IBM
® Connections and edit the file, a notification message in the system tray informs you that a new draft has been created. You can view all of your files in the draft state from the Drafts monitor. From the monitor, you can open a draft, publish your changes to IBM
Connections, or delete a draft.
- Click the IBM Connections icon in the system tray to open the Drafts monitor.
The Drafts monitor lists all of the files you have with unpublished changes.
- Right click a draft and select one of the following to work with a draft:
Parent topic: Publishing local drafts
- Open draft to open a local copy of the file for editing.
- Publish to publish your changes as a new version of the file. You are prompted to add an optional change summary. People with whom you have shared the file will be notified that the file has changed. The notification is enabled by default, but you can disable it..
- Delete draft to permanently remove the local draft. Deleting a draft does not affect the version of the file published to IBM Connections.