Before you begin
Ensure that you verified the following prerequisites:
- You restored your databases
- The WAS_HOME environment variable is set for Linux® and Windows®
About this task
To uninstall an interim fix in silent mode, complete the following step:
Open a command prompt and enter the following command:
updateSilent.sh|exe -installDir fix_file_location -fix -uninstall -fixes fix1_id fix2_id -wasUserId AdminUserId -wasPassword AdminPwd -featureCustomizationBackedUp <yes|no>
- fix_file_location is the directory containing the downloaded interim fix.
- fix1_id and fix2_id are the label of the interim fixes that you want to remove. Repeat this parameter as often as required.
- AdminUserId is the user ID for WebSphere® Application Server Deployment Manager.
- AdminPwd is the password for WebSphere Application Server Deployment Manager.
- <yes|no> is the possible value of the featureCustomizationBackedUp parameter; this parameter indicates if you have backed up your customizations but does validate any such backup
The log files that are created by the wizard are located under the connections_root/version/log
Parent topic: Uninstalling fixes
Creating encrypted passwords for a response file