Uninstalling the Lotus Quickr connector in silent modeAdded by IBM on February 11, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|Uninstall the IBM® Lotus® Quickr™ connector for Communities in silent mode when you want to use a response file to automate the procedure for removing the connector from your system.
Before you begin
Before starting the following procedure, you need to install the Installation Manager. For more information, see Installing the Lotus Quickr connector in silent mode
To uninstall the Lotus Quickr
connector in silent mode, complete the following steps.
- Open a command prompt and enter one of the following commands.
Click Uninstall in the first panel and complete the uninstall process.
- AIX®, Linux®, or Linux on System z®:
- Microsoft® Windows®:
After you do this, a response file named LC.rsp is generated in the following directory: \LC_Connectors_Install_IM\ConnectorsQuickr
Change to one of the following directories.
Start the silent uninstall.
- AIX, Linux, or Linux on System z: LC_Connector_Install_IM\IM\linux
- Microsoft Windows: LC_Connector_Install_IM\IM\windows
- Change to one of the following directories.
Enter one of the following commands to uninstall the connector.
- AIX, Linux, or Linux on System z: .\InstallationMananger\eclipse
- Microsoft Windows: C:\Program Files\IBM\Installation Manager\eclipse
Parent topic: Uninstalling the Lotus Quickr connector
Installing the Lotus Quickr connector in silent mode
- AIX, Linux, or Linux on System z:
./IBMIM --launcher.ini silent-install.ini -input <LC_HOME>/silentResponseFile/LC_uninstall.rsp -log ./uninstall.log
- Microsoft Windows:
.\IBMIMc.exe --launcher.ini silent-install.ini -input <LC_HOME>\silentResponseFile\LC_uninstall.rsp -log .\uninstall.log