Updating the messaging bus configuration when the connectionsAdmin user ID changesAdded by IBM on February 11, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|If the connectionsAdmin alias is changed to use a different user ID than was previously configured, complete this procedure to ensure that applications can still communicate event information to the news service.
Parent topic: Managing stored credentials
Switching to unique administrator IDs for system level communication
Changing references to administrative credentials
Mapping an Active Directory account to administrative roles
- Stop all IBM® Connections applications.
- In the WebSphere® Application Server administration console, select Service Integration -> Buses -> ConnectionsBus.
- Under Additional Properties, click Security.
- Under Authorization Policy, click Users and groups in bus connector role.
- Select the check box next to the existing entry of type User that contains the old user ID, and then click Delete.
- Click New, and then follow the wizard instructions to add the new user ID defined for the connectionsAdmin alias.
- Click OK, and then save the changes.
- From Service Integration -> Buses -> ConnectionsBus, click Destinations.
- From the list of destinations, click connections.events.
- In the Message Points section, click Publication Points.
- For each entry in the list, click the name of the publication point, for example: connections.events@LCCluster1.000-ConnectionsBus
- Click the Runtime tab.
- Under Additional Properties, click Subscriptions.
- Select the check box against each subscription, so that they are all selected, and then click Delete.
- Repeat steps 11-14 for each publication point for the connections.events destination. There will be one publication point for each cluster in your deployment.
- Repeat steps 9-15 for the connections.platformCommands destination.
- Restart all clusters.