Before you begin
To perform these steps you must be connected to an IBM
® Connections site. For more information, see Connecting to an IBM Connections site
- Right-click a file name from Windows™ Explorer or the desktop and select IBM Connections -> Add to Wikis.
- If you connect to more than one IBM Connections site, select a site to upload the document to.
- Do one of the following:
Change the file name.
- Select My wikis, and then expand the wiki you want and select a page.
- Select Search, and type characters to use to search for a wiki.
- Select an existing wiki page attachment.
If you selected an attachment, it will be replaced by the uploaded document.
Parent topic: Uploading files