About this task
The My Wikis widget displays a list of the wikis that you are a member of, in order of the most recently-updated wiki. The widget lists the wikis by title, and provides information about who last updated the wiki and when they made the update.
- You can work with the My Wikis widget in the following ways:
- To navigate to a wiki to get more information about an update, click the wiki title to open the wiki in the Wikis application. Close the window to return to the Home page.
- If there are no wiki entries to display, click Go to your Wiki page to open the Wikis application and start a wiki or access other options for working with existing wikis.
- To configure display settings for the widget:
Parent topic: Home page widgets
Managing Home page widgets
Using the Latest Wikis widget
Using the Popular Wikis widget
- Click the Actions icon in the widget title bar and select Edit. in the widget title bar and select Edit.
- Select the number of entries to display in the widget and click Save.