Using the Profiles widgetAdded by IBM on February 11, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|Use the Profiles widget to view the latest updates for the people in your network. You can also access and edit your profile directly from the widget.
- You can work with the Profiles widget in the following ways:
- To change to a different view, click the Down arrow under the widget title and select one of the following options:
Table 1. Profiles widget views
|My Profile||In this view, the Profiles widget displays a snapshot view of your personal details from Profiles. You can open your profile directly in Profiles or edit your profile from this view.|
|My Network||The My Network view displays recent activity and updates for the people in your network. This might include new activity entries and blog entries that they have created, and new bookmarks that they have added in the Bookmarks application. You can also check if you have any pending colleague requests from this view.|
- To access your full profile, click Profile from the My Profile view.
- To edit your profile, click Edit from the My Profiles view, make your changes, and click Save.
- To view the latest updates for people in your network, select the My Network view.
This view also lets you see how many updates your colleagues have made lately in Activities, Blogs, and Bookmarks.
- To process new network requests, click the network requests link. If you do not see a network requests link, this means that you have no pending network requests.
- To configure display settings for the widget:
Parent topic: Home page widgets
Managing Home page widgets
Using the My Profile widget
Using the My Network widget
- Click the Actions icon in the widget title bar and select Edit. in the widget title bar and select Edit.
- Select the period of time for which you want to display the latest entries from your network.
- Select the number of people that you want to display in the widget.
- Click Save.