About this task
The Public Communities widget displays information about the public communities that have been most recently updated. You can see who last updated the community and when. The widget also contains links to the feeds, bookmarks, and forum topics associated with the community. The list is ordered by the most recently updated community.
- You can work with the Public Communities widget in the following ways:
- To view a recently updated community, click the community title. The community opens in the Communities application, where you can view a summary of the most recent updates on the Overview page.
- If no communities display, click the link provided to open the Communities application and create a new community.
- To configure display settings for the widget:
Parent topic: Home page widgets
Managing Home page widgets
Using the Communities widget
Using the My Communities widget
- Click the Actions icon in the widget title bar and select Edit. in the widget title bar and select Edit.
- Select the number of entries to display in the widget and click Save.