Before you begin
You must be logged in to see content in the Who Connects Us widget.
About this task
You can use the Who Connects Us widget to view the social path that links you to a person when you are viewing that person's profile. The social path displays as a list of people who link you and the profile owner.
The Who Connects Us widget provides information about how you are connected to the profile owner, and how the profile owner is connected to other people in the social path. This information can be useful if you are looking to expand your social network and want to find people who are connected to you in some way, or if you just want to get a clearer picture of the social structure in your organization.
Parent topic: Getting to know other people
Using the Things in Common widget
Using the Do You Know widget
- Use the Who Connects Us widget in the following ways.
- Select a person's profile picture to display a list of the ways in which that person is linked to you.
- When you want to find out more about a person in the social path, click the person's name under their profile photo to open their profile.
- Expand the twisties to view more detailed information about how you are connected to the profile owner, or how the profile owner is connected to other people in the social path.
- Select the photo on either side of the center photo to display more profiles.