Before you begin
Your community must contain the Events widget for you to be able to see information about community events. To check whether your community has this functionality, look for Upcoming Events on the Overview page. When your community contains the widget, a Events
link is also available in the community navigation.
About this task
Upcoming Events on the Overview page for your community lists the next five events that are scheduled. Community members can access details about the events directly from the widget. Members can also open the Events page to view the full list of events scheduled for the community.
Parent topic: Scheduling community events
- You can view information about community events in the following ways:
- Click an event title in Upcoming Events to open an event and view more details about it.
- Click View All Events in Upcoming Events to view a list of all the events associated with the community.
Alternatively, you can select Events from the community navigation to open the Events page.
- From the Events page, you can do the following:
- Click the Events tab to view a list of events in order of date. Use the Display options to toggle the display between the summary view and the detailed view. Click Show Past Events to see events that have already finished.
- Click the Calendar View tab to view the events in calendar format. Use the View option to change how much of the calendar that you want to display: one, two or five days, a week, or a month.