The microblogging API also supports the retrieval, addition and removal of recommendations for a microblog entry.
The following URLs are used available:
Get a recommendation for the current user if present -
HTTP GET /ublog//@all//likes/
Get all users who have recommended this entry - HTTP GET /ublog//@all//likes
POST a recommendation for the current user
- HTTP POST /ublog//@all//likes/
Remove a recommendation for the current user -
HTTP DELETE /ublog//@all//likes/
- is a any valid user id (including the current user in which case it is the same as specifying @me )
- is the id returned for a microblog entry
- Only the id of the current user can be supplied (after /likes/) when making or deleting a recommendation. Other ids will return an HTTP 403 - Forbidden.
- As status updates are generally public (except in the case of private communities) /ublog/@all/@all can generally be used equally well
- The body of the POST is ignored