Use the Atom Publishing Protocol, also known as AtomPub, to moderate community files and comments.
Using the WebSphere
® Application Server Integrated Solutions Console, you can define one or more moderators who can control the content that is published in the community files in the following ways:
This setting requires that all community files and comments be approved by the moderator before they are published. Post-moderation
This setting enables users to flag published content as inappropriate. Flagged content is then reviewed by the moderator, who determines what to do with the community file or comment in question.
The moderator cannot be defined programmatically; see Roles
for more information about how to add people to the moderator role. Additionally, you cannot configure which types of moderation to use programmatically; see Managing content moderation and flagged content
for information about how to enable moderation.
All users can do the following things programmatically:
- Flag content as inappropriate.
- Get a list of inappropriate content flag types.
Moderators can do the following things programmatically:
Parent topic: Files API
- Get a list of new community files and comments that need to be reviewed before they can be published.
- Take action on pending content.
- Get a list of published content that has been flagged as inappropriate and needs to be reviewed.
- Take action on flagged content.