Verifying your environment for IBM Connections MailAdded by IBM on September 19, 2012 | Version 1 (Original)
|To ensure that your environment can support IBM® Connections Mail, complete this task.
To ensure that your environment can support IBM
® Connections Mail, complete this task.
Parent topic: Preparing to install IBM Connections Mail
- Verify that Connections 4.0 is working:
- Log in to Connections 4.0.
- Create, read, update, and delete items in each installed application, such as Activities. Verify that changes are made successfully.
- Verify that the information is updated on the Connections home page.
- Use Connections search to search all of Connections, and verify that results show.
- Use Connections search to search within an application, such as Communities. Verify that result show.
- Verify that changes can be made in the profiles database. Change LDAP data in the Profiles database, and verify that the information is changed in Profiles. For more information, see Synchronizing source changes such as LDAP with Profiles.
- Verify that SSO or SPNEGO is working:
- Remain logged in to Connections. In the same browser, open IBM Lotus® iNotes® or Microsoft™ Outlook Web Access. You should not be prompted to log in, and you should be able access your mail.