Verifying your environment for IBM Connections MailAdded by IBM on April 10, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|To ensure that your environment can support IBM® Connections Mail, complete this task.
Verify that SSO or SPNEGO is working:
- Verify that Connections is working:
- Log in to Connections.
- Create, read, update, and delete items in each installed application, such as Activities. Verify that changes are made successfully.
- Verify that the information is updated on the Connections home page.
- Use Connections search to search all of Connections, and verify that results show.
- Use Connections search to search within an application, such as Communities. Verify that result show.
- Verify that changes can be made in the profiles database. Complete one of these steps:
Parent topic: Preparing to install IBM Connections Mail
- Remain logged in to Connections. In the same browser, open IBM iNotes® or Microsoft™ Outlook Web Access. You should not be prompted to log in, and you should be able access your mail.