Connect to different IBM
® Connections servers with multiple accounts.
If your organization uses different servers, you can configure multiple accounts to access them. When you have multiple accounts, you can easily switch between them to use different servers.
- Tap the Home icon to reveal the list of Connections components.
- Tap My Account.
- Tap Add Account. .
- Tap My company’s server to connect to a server owned by your organization.
- Enter the account details:
- Optional: Enter a nickname for the new account.
- Enter the URL or IP address of the server.
- Enter your user name for this account.
- Enter the password for this account.
- Tap Log In.
- When the connection succeeds, the Status Updates view is displayed.