Edit a shared file and upload the new version to the server.
About this task
Work with files that you share with other people. After editing a file in another app, you can upload the new version to Connections.
- Download a file from Connections.
- Edit the file in an appropriate app:
- Tap the action button and then tap Open.
- From the list of apps, select an app to begin editing the file.
- Save your changes.
- Tap Open In and then tap Connections. The Connections app starts.
Note: The Open in option is available only if the current app supports it.
- Upload the file to the Connections server. You can add a description of the new version.