Meet the Authors
is an Information Architect for IBM, where he has worked for six years. Allen has over 15 years of experience with Internet software development and operations, including in application design, technical writing, cloud-based application delivery, systems engineering, and global project management. Allen coordinates the Asset Management community on developerWorks (http://ibm.co/oIvD0M
), which runs on IBM Connections. You can reach Allen at http://ibm.co/p8bxIG
Ike Eke is a Client Technical Professional for web experience and social software with Lotus Technical Sales in New York. He started at IBM as a Software Developer and then joined the NY team in 2006. He has worked with IBM Connections since 2007 and has implemented and supported Lotus Connections for several customers on different platforms. Ike now focuses on WebSphere Portal, IBM Connections, and IBM Forms.
Amit Kumar is a technical consultant at India Software Labs IBM, his focus is on IBM Collaboration solutions. He has supported multiple clients World Wide for IBM Connections, IBM Quickr, IBM Mashup Center, IBM Sametime, and Tivoli Directory Integrator. He has completed Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science from National Institute of Technology Warangal.
is a Solution Architect at Software Information Systems, an IBM Premier Business Partner. He focuses on IBM Connections and IBM WebSphere
Portal implementation and customization projects. Brian holds a degree in Computer Science from Eastern Kentucky University. His LinkedIn profile is
Robert Thatcher is an Early Programs Manager - helping to bring IBM Development teams close to customers during early design and beta programs. Rob joined Lotus (IBM) in 1997 and spent 10 happy years with IBM Software Services for Lotus (ISSL) designing and implementing systems for Lotus Customers before taking on his current role. Rob holds a BSc in Mathematics from the University of Wales.
is a Level 2 certified IT Specialist focusing in Portals and Collaboration Software. He supports customers in Russia and CIS countries with business initiatives involving IBM's WebSphere Portal, IBM Connections and other products based on J2EE technology. Nikolay holds a Master’s degree in Computer Science from Moscow State University, Russia. His LinkedIn profile link: http://ru.linkedin.com/in/nikolayvlasov
Whei-Jen Chen is a Project Leader at the International Technical Support Organization, San Jose Center. She has extensive experience in application development, database design and modeling, and DB2® system administration. Whei-Jen is an IBM Certified Solutions Expert in Data Management, and an IBM Certified IT Specialist.
Special thanks to the following people for contributing to this effort
We wish to acknowledge a special thank you to the following sponsors and key stakeholders from the Lotus Forms Development, Product Management, and Lotus IDC Teams:
- Amanada Bauman - Everyone Writes and IDC Wikis Program Manager
- Dana Liburdi - Information Architect for Lotus Connections, Quickr, and Symphony
- Edward M. (Mac) Guidera - Product Manager, Lotus Connections
- Chris Paul - Director, User Experience and Information Development
- Baan Slavens - Product Manager, Social Software
- Luis Benitez - Social Software Product Manager
- Michelle Miller - Software Engineer
- Heidi Ambler - Program Director, Social Computing Software
- Suzanne Livingston - Senior Product Manager, Lotus Connections
Additionally, we wish to thank the following members for their technical help and contributions to this wiki:
- Clayton Coleman - Lotus Connections User Interface Lead / Files Team Lead
- Vincent Burckhardt - Lotus Connections Software Engineer
- Michael Wiles - WPLC.J2EE/Portal/WebSphere based technology Software Developer
- George Brichacek - Senior Systems Engineer, Worldwide Collaboration Tiger Team - Lotus Software
- Andrei Malacinski - Manager, Lotus Connections Plugins & Lotus Quickr Connectors (IBM Collaboration Solutions division)