Single sign-on (SSO) on IBM Connections is enabled during the installation process. However, it is necessary to review the information configured on WebSphere Application Server. Follow the steps below to complete the review:
- Log in to the WebSphere Application Server Integrated Solutions Console on the Deployment Manager.
- On the left menu, expand Security and click Global security. On Authentication area, expand Web and SIP security and click Single sign-on (SSO).
- Enter a value for the SSO Domain name.
On Domain name, enter the domain that you are using, for example, itso.ibm.com
- Click Apply and then click Save.
- Perform a full synchronization of all the nodes.
You have enabled your SSO configuration on your IBM Connections environment.