The Integrated Solutions console (ISC) allows you to add more users to use ISC and you can also choose the rights that each users can have to access the ISC. Depending on the profile assigned, the user can just monitor the environment, can only stop and start the JVM, or can have full access using Administrator profile. Follow these steps to add more users on the ISC:
- Log in to the WebSphere Application Server Integrated Solutions Console on the Deployment Manager.
- On the left menu expand Users and Groups. Select Administrative user roles and click Add.
- Select the Role on the list. Click Search and select the user or users (Abauer) that you to add the profile and click the right arrow then click OK.
- Check if the user or users and roles that you selected are correct and click Save.
- Log off from the ISC and try to log in using the users that you have added.
You have added more users with certain rights to access the ISC.
For more information about the roles you can visit the WebSphere Application Server Information Center.