The update of IBM Connections 4.5 to the CR1 release requires to update the CCM package first. (If you have installed it)
See the Update strategy for IBM Connections 4.5
This CCM update to FP1 is the largest part in this procedure.
But first you need to download the required files from FixCentral:
- 220.127.116.11-P8CE-WIN-FP001.zip: IBM FileNet Content Plattform Engine Server update Version 18.104.22.168
- 22.214.171.124-P8CE-CLIENT-WIN-FP001.zip: IBM FileNet Content Platform Engine Client update version 126.96.36.199
- 188.8.131.52-FNCS-FP001-WIN.zip: IBM FileNet Collaboration Services update Version 184.108.40.206
- 220.127.116.11-IC-Multi-UPDI-20130604.zip: IBM UpdateInstaller for IBM Connections
- 18.104.22.168-IC-Multi-CR01-LO75060.zip: IBM Connections 4.5 CR1 package
Create a directory C:\Install\CR1
on your Connections server and unpack all files to this directory.
This can look like this screenshot:
Unpack the Connections CR1 update into the directory C:\Install\CR1\updateInstaller\fixes
There is one zipped file 45-CR1-CCM-OPTIONAL-UPDATE-UNZIP-AND-PLACE-JAR-IN-FIXES-DIRECTORY.zip
. unzip this file into this fixes directory as well.