5.4.2 Creating the Person to Unique ID mappingAdded by Steven Kalmar on September 20, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
This section outlines the steps necessary to generate the DN to unique ID user mappings.
Create the person unique ID mapping file
- Expand the profiles_tdi project and expand AssemblyLines. Select the collect_dns_flow and collect_dns Assemblylines and choose Copy from the right click menu.
- Right click and choose Paste.
- Add _AD to the names of both AssemblyLines.
- Open the collect_dns_flow_AD AssemblyLine by double clicking it under AssemblyLines. Select Feed, then select $dn in the Work Attribute column. Click Add.
- Enter objectGUID in the Enter new name box.
- Open the collect_dns_AD AssemblyLine. Expand Data Flow and select Cal_collectFlow connector. Select the Connection tab. Change the AssemblyLine to collect_dns_flow_AD. Save the AssemblyLine by clicking the save icon.
- Select the collect_dns_flow_AD AssemblyLine and expand the DataFlow. Select the write_dn connector. Select the Hooks tab, then check the box next to the Before Execute hook. Add the following.
work.GUID = (function_map_from_objectGUID());
- Select the Parser tab. Click Select Parser.
- Select the CSV Parser and click Finish.
- Expand Advanced within the Parser tab. Enter $dn and GUID to the Field Names box. They must be in the order shown below. Uncheck Enable quoting and Write header options. Enter UTF-8 in the Character Encoding box.
- Select the Output Map. Select the work.objectGUID in the Assignment column and rename it to work.GUID.
- Rename the objectGUID in the Component Attribute column to GUID by clicking on the text.
- Save both AssemblyLines. Open the collect_dns_AD AssemblyLine and click Run in console.
- Below is an example of the log output.
- In another terminal window, navigate to /root/QuickrMig/TDI. View the contents of collect.dns text file. The format should look similar to the following.
- Rename collect.dns to collect_user.dns. Copy this file to the D:\LDAPData directory on the Quickr Domino server.