5.4.3 Creating the Group to Unique ID mappingAdded by Steven Kalmar on September 20, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
This section covers the generation of the group unique mapping file. This process requires that the person to unique ID mapping section be completed. Rather than create a new AssemblyLine (AL), the person mapping AL is used with the exception of changing the LDAP search filter to retrieve groups rather than users.
Creating the group unique ID mapping file
- Return to the TDI Configuration Editor. Expand Resources and Properties. Double click profiles.
- Locate the source_ldap_search_filter property and change it's value from person to group. Click Send properties to Server, then save the property file by clicking on the save (disk) icon. Ensure that both the local and server values match.
- Run the collect_dns_AD AL by clicking Run in console.
- View the contents of the collect.dns file in /root/QuickrMig/TDI. It should look similar to the following.
- Rename the collect.dns file to collect_groups.dns and copy it to the D:\LDAPData directory on the Quickr Domino server.
- Change the source_ldap_search_filter back to the original value.