The FileNet P8 domain represents a logical grouping of physical resources and the Content Engine servers provide access to those resources. Each resource and server belongs to only one domain. A server can access any resource in the domain, but cannot access any resource that lies outside of the domain.
IBM Connections Content Manager (CCM) uses IBM FileNet P8 to store the contents created by IBM Connections community application.
Complete the following steps to add a group for FileNet P8 domain:
- Login to the IBM Content Platform Content Engine admin console using FileNet administrator user ID.
- Select ICDomain as your FileNet Domain and select the Security tab.
- Click Add to add users or groups to manage the FileNet P8 domain.
- Search for desired group and select the value from search result. For example, add the group name peadmins as FileNet domain administrators and select the Permission Group as Full Control.
- Click Save to save the changes. A window similar to the screen is displayed.