An object store is a repository for storing objects (such as documents, folders, and business objects) and the metadata that defines the classes and properties of objects.
IBM Connections Content Manager uses FileNet P8 Object Store to store the content submitted by IBM Connections Community application.
Complete the following steps to add a group to IBM FineNet Object Store:
- Login to the IBM Content Platform Content Engine admin console using valid administrator user ID.
- Select ICDomain –> ICObjectStore –> Security.
- Click Add to add users or groups to manage the FileNet P8 domain.
- Search for desired group and select the value from search result. For example, add the group name p8admins as FileNet P8 object Store administrators and select the Permission Group as full control.
- Click Save to save the changes.