Accessing the welcome pageAdded by IBM | Edited by Paul Bastide on February 10, 2014 | Version 2 ()
|Use the welcome page of your instance of IBM® Collaboration QuickStart for Social Business to get started creating social applications. This page contains direct links to the social components that are included with the image, links to product documentation, communities, websites, and more.
Parent topic: Accessing your instance
- Login to the https://manage.softlayer.com
- Click CloudLayer > Computing
- In your list of instances, locate the IP address of the IBM Collaboration QuickStart for Social Business.
- Use Secure Shell (SSH) to connect to your new instance with the IP address and your sbtuser credentials.
- After connecting, run the hostname --long command to display the host name of the instance.
- In a browser, navigate to the following URL: http://<host_name>/. Replace <host_name> with the host name that you located in a previous step.