Use these step-by-step instructions to set up an account. Developers are required to have a registered account before they can access the IBM® SoftLayer. You can view your account information on the Account page.
Parent topic: Getting started with the IBM SoftLayer
- Go to the http://softlayer.com .
- Click CloudLayer > CloudLayer Computing
- Click Build Order
- Select Configuration - 8 Core + 8GB RAM + 100GB SAN Storage
- Select a Data Center - WDC01
- Change Processors to 4 Core
- Selection Operating System Red Hat 6.4 64 bit minimal install 1-4 Core
- Click Continue Monthly
- Click Order Monthly
- On the Next Page, Review the Order
- Enter the Account Details
- Agree to the Terms
- Click Submit Order
- ** You don't get charged until YOU provision an instance. **