Add links to web pages to your blog with the click of a button.
About this task
Use the Lotus Connections bookmarking application to create a blog entry with the click of a button that includes a link to a web page. Include descriptive text to add some context for sharing the URL link with your readers. Follow these steps to use the bookmark application.
- If you haven't already installed a Add Bookmark browser button, follow the instructions for How to Bookmark in the page footer to install the button for your web browser.
- Visit the web page you want to bookmark for your blog and press the Add Bookmark button.
- Add a description and tags for the bookmark.
Tags are keywords that make it easier for you to find a bookmark. Enter tags as single words, separated by commas.
- Click the Add to Blogs tab and select your blog.
- If you want to add any additional information that will appear in the entry with this bookmark, add it in the Additional description field.
- Click Save to add the bookmark to your blog.
An entry is created in your blog with the URL link, plus the information from the description fields.
Parent topic: Blogs overviews, how-tos, and FAQs