Adding links to your blogAdded by IBM on February 2, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|Make links to web sites available to all of your blog readers.
Make links to web sites available to all of your blog readers.
About this task
You can enhance your blog by adding links to related web sites, feeds, or images.
- Click My Blogs.
- Click Settings for the blog that you want to edit.
- Click Links.
- To add a link, click Add Link and enter a title for the link and the URL.
- If the link is to a feed, enter the feed URL.
- If you want to use an image instead of link text, specify the image file to use.
- To impose a sort order, enter a number for the link. Links display in order from the smallest number to the largest one.
- Click Save to save the link.
What to do next
After creating links, you can delete or edit them.
- To delete one or more links, select the box next to one or more links and click Delete.
- To edit a link, click the Edit icon next to the link.
Parent topic: Blogs overviews, how-tos, and FAQs