Adding or inserting bookmarks from a Word documentAdded by IBM on February 2, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|Add a bookmark from a Microsoft® Word document to Lotus® Connections Bookmarks, or insert a Lotus Connections bookmark into a Word document.
Add a bookmark from a Microsoft® Word document to Lotus® Connections Bookmarks, or insert a Lotus Connections bookmark into a Word document.
Before you begin
You must have Lotus Connections Bookmarks configured to use this feature.
About this task
This feature allows you to share a bookmark with Lotus Connections users, or to access public bookmarks or bookmarks that you created and insert them in a document.
- To add a bookmark to your collection or share it with other Connections members, click Lotus Connections above the editing area (Office 2003) or on the Connections ribbon (Office 2007 and Office 2010) and select Add Bookmark.
Complete the following fields:
- Add a title for the bookmark.
- Add an optional description.
- Select whether to create the bookmark as a public bookmark that everyone can access, as a private bookmark that only you can access, or add the bookmark to another Lotus Connections application.
- To insert a bookmark from Lotus Connections into a Word document, insert the cursor where you want the bookmark to display and select Insert Bookmark, and then do the following steps:
- Select a view, such as My Bookmarks or Public Bookmarks, or use the Find field to search for a particular bookmark.
- Select a bookmark. You can edit the title if you want.
- Click OK to insert the bookmark.
Parent topic: Using the IBM Lotus Connections Plug-in for Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows