After making changes to News configuration settings, you must check in the configuration settings and restart the server to apply the changes.
Before you begin
You must perform the check-in during the same wsadmin session in which you checked out the files for the changes that you made to take effect.
- Complete your configuration changes.
- Check in the changed configuration property keys using the following wsadmin client command:
- Update the value of the version stamp configuration property in the LotusConnections-config.xml file to force users' browsers to pick up this change. See Required post-customization step for more details.
- To exit the wsadmin client, type exit at the prompt.
- Use the IBM® WebSphere® Application Server Integrated Solutions Console to stop and restart the server hosting the News application.
Parent topic: Accessing the News configuration file
Configuring database clean-up for the News repository
Synchronizing News data with other applications
Applying common configuration property changes
Required post-customization step