Completing the installation of the Confluence connectorAdded by IBM on February 2, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|When installing the IBM® Lotus® Connections connector for Confluence in a network environment, you must perform a number of steps on the Deployment Manager to complete the installation.
When installing the IBM® Lotus® Connections connector for Confluence in a network environment, you must perform a number of steps on the Deployment Manager to complete the installation.
Before you begin
Install the Lotus Connections Confluence connector on the Deployment Manager server. For information about how to install the connector, see Installing the Lotus Connections Connector for Confluence
After you have installed the Confluence connector on the Deployment Manager, perform the following steps to complete the network installation:
- Log in to the WebSphere® Application Server Integrated Solutions Console for the Deployment Manager.
- Select System administration -> Nodes, select All nodes, and then click Full Resynchronize.
- From the main Integrated Solutions Console page, select Servers -> Clusters.
- Select the check box beside the cluster containing the nodes that have been updated, and then click Stop.
- Select the cluster and click Start.
Note: When the cluster starts, it first starts the application server. If this does not occur, start the application server by selecting Servers -> Server Types -> WebSphere application servers and then selecting the check box next to the web server for the application, for example, server1. Then click Start.
Parent topic: Using the Confluence connector installation wizard
Using the Confluence connector installation wizard