You can save a web page URL as a bookmark that you and others can use to access the page.
About this task
There are two ways to create a bookmark. If you know the URL you want to bookmark, you can click the Public Bookmarks
or My Bookmarks
tab and click the Add a Bookmark
button. Fill in the form to create a bookmark to the URL you specify. If you want to bookmark from a web page you visit, follow the steps below to install the browser button so you can easily add a bookmark to a site you want to share or revisit.
- If you have not done so already, install the Add Bookmark browser toolbar button from the How to Bookmark link at the bottom of the Bookmarks window.
- Open a web page that you want to bookmark.
- Click the Add Bookmark button in the browser toolbar.
- Optional: Enter information for the bookmark such as a description and tags.
- Optional: Select where you want to add the bookmark. Depending on what is deployed in your organization. you can save a bookmark to:
When you add a bookmark to a community, you can specify a message for the community and you can choose to add the bookmark to the community list of important bookmarks.
Click Save to add the bookmark to My Bookmarks.
Note: If your organization does not deploy an application, it does not display as an option.
Parent topic: Bookmarks overviews, how-tos, and FAQs