Use administrative commands to move one or more activities to the Trash view.
Before you begin
To run administrative commands, you must use the wsadmin client. See Starting the wsadmin client
- Start the Activities Jython script interpreter.
- Use the following command to access the Activities configuration file:
If prompted to specify which server to connect to, type 1.
The information about which server to connect to is only used by the wsadmin client when you are running administrative commands to collect statistics.
- If you have not yet created a variable that contains the activities you want to delete, create one. You can get a list of activities in hash table format by using one of the fetchActivities commands. See Activities administrative commands for a full list. For example, if a person leaves the organization and you want to delete all of the activities that he owns, you can perform the following steps to narrow down the activities to delete:
- Get a hash table of information related to a specific user:
- Retrieve the activities that a specific person owns:
- Enter the following command to delete the activity or activities:
where you specify the activity or activities that you want to delete as the activities
parameter. For example:
Parent topic: Managing trash
Starting the wsadmin client