Make sure that your feeds continue to be useful by keeping their details up-to-date and accurate.
Before you begin
To edit a community feed, you must be a community owner or the member who added the feed.
To edit the feeds associated with a community, complete the following steps.
- From the community that contains the feed that you want to edit, select Feeds in the navigation sidebar.
- Click More next to the feed name.
- Click Edit to open the Edit Feed form.
- Make the changes that you want to the following fields:
Table 1. Edit Feed form fields
|Feed||Edit the web address of the feed.|
|Name||Rename the feed. Choose a name that clearly identifies the resource.|
|Description||Describe the information available from the feed. Include your own comments about why a community member might want to use the feed.|
|Tags||Type one or more tags. A tag is a keyword that represents the content of the feed. The tags that you define here display in the tag cloud on the overview page of the current community.|
- Click Save to save your changes.
Parent topic: Working with feeds
Adding a feed to a community