The IBM® Lotus® Symphony˜ 1 Training Kit
was developed to give you the tools needed to facilitate training sessions and enable new users of Lotus Symphony. It is designed to offer training on the three Lotus Symphony products:
- IBM® Lotus® Symphony˜ Documents
- IBM® Lotus® Symphony˜ Presentations
- IBM® Lotus® Symphony˜ Spreadsheets
The seminar consists of 9 one-hour modules that can be combined to meet most training needs and skill level. Some delivery scenarios include:
- You present training on only one of the Lotus Symphony Products, for example, Lotus Documents.
- You present the Basics modules first. Then, a few months later, when the organization has been using the applications, you lead sessions to present the Beyond Basics and Power User modules.
- Beyond Basic and Power User sessions are run periodically, for users who want to increase their product skills.
The following table shows some options for presenting content:
- By product
- By skill level
The Training Kit includes a facilitator guide what contains:
- Descriptions of each module
- List of exercise files needed
- Instructions for setting up the classroom
- Tips and checklists for preparing and delivering the seminars
Click the link below to view or save the Facilitator Guide:
Lotus Symphony Training Kit, Facilitator Guide
Click the link below to download the entire training kit.
Lotus Symphony Training Materials.zip